Adjacent to Yokohama Zoo Zoorasia!
Newly opened Net course this summer!
This summer, Net course will open at Forest Adventure, located next to Yokohama Zoo Zoorasia !
* Scheduled to open on July 16 / Reservations start July 1-.
You can freely experience the tree tops by bouncing like a trampoline or lying down on a net set up about 5 meters above the trees and super slides to bring you back down to the ground.
Each session is a maximum of 60 minutes. Minimum height 90 cm, maximum weight 100 kg; preschool children must be accompanied by supervising adults (18+).
There are three other courses for children and adults of all ages: Adventure Course (from 4th grade or 140 cm tall), Canopy Course (from 110 cm tall) and Kids Course (from 90 cm tall).
Those who participate in Adventure Course can optionally try the Excite Course!
You can enjoy the thrilling adventure of the Tarzan Swing, where you dive into a net from a height of approximately 9 m, or the Minomushi Chute, a vertical descent from a height of approximately 12 m!
The park can also be reserved for groups, so it can be used as an outdoor activity for various school events, such as school trips, excursions and outdoor training courses.
They are also used for corporate training in areas such as risk management and team building, so please feel free to contact us for more information.
There are other activities to enjoy in nature.
On the same site is Trail Adventure Yokohama, where you can try mountain bikes with no need to bring your own! Experienced riders and first-timers alike, as long as you can ride a bike!
Those who aren't go on adventure, also strollers, and wheelchairs are welcome to enjoy nature on the wooden paths [Universal Path] in the forest!
- 1425-4, Kamishiranecho, Asahi-ku Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 241-0001
|Course summary||Adventure Course
- Standard-plan : 4site/40activities
- Excite-plan : Standard-plan + 5activities
Canopy Course : 4site/24activities
Kids Course : 3site/14activities
|Open date||14th September, 2019|
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Course: Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- Canopy Course: Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to four children.
- Only children grade 3 and older can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- KIDS Course: Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 0.90m / Children the third grade or under.
- Guardians (18+) are asked to sign a legal disclaimer and must supervise from the ground.
- Net course
- Minimum height: minimum height 90 cm, maximum weight 100 kg.
- For every two preschool children a supervising and participating adult aged 18+ is required.
- Parental supervision from the ground is required for elementary and junior high school students.
|Standard plan (40activities)||Indivisual : ¥3,800/1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥3,500/1per.
Standard-plan + 6activities
|Indivisual : ¥5,600/1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥5,300/1per.
*1 Please tell us who wants "Excite plan" at the reception desk on the day.
*2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Canopy Course (24activities)||¥2,800 /1per.|
*1 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Kids Course (14activities)||¥1,500 /1per.
Unlimited the circuit for 45 minutes to play the course.
|Net course||¥1,500 /60min.|
|Private guide||¥5,500 / 1 guide|